Captain Isaac Paine School PTO will help facilitate and provide strong leadership in the areas of parent communication, classroom support, and student enrichment.
- Conduct purposeful fundraising to support Paine School students, staff, programs, and events.
- Promote community cohesiveness through PTO sponsored community events.
- Support and encourage the Paine School staff and administration through various staff appreciation activities and classroom volunteer efforts.
- Maintain effective lines of communication within our school.
- Provide opportunities to foster social connections that build a cohesive school environment for all students and families.
- Enrich the education of our students through enjoyable educational experiences.
- Educate the Foster community on what our PTO does and develop a plan to always promote participation.
PTO Board Members:
|Vice President:||Priscilla Aubourg|
PTO is an organization that consists of parents and teachers who volunteer their time, with a common goal in mind. Our goal is to make Paine School the best that it can be for our students and staff. We always welcome new members and ideas that share this goal.