Paine School PTO will help facilitate and provide strong leadership in the areas of parent communication, classroom support, and student enrichment.
- Conduct purposeful fundraising to support Paine School students, staff, programs, and events.
- Promote community cohesiveness through PTO sponsored community events.
- Support and encourage the Paine School staff and administration through various staff appreciation activities and classroom volunteer efforts.
- Maintain effective lines of communication within our school.
- Provide opportunities to foster social connections that build a cohesive school environment for all students and families.
- Enrich the education of our students through enjoyable educational experiences.
- Educate the Foster community on what our PTO does and develop a plan to expand participation.
|Vice President:||Krissy Lisi and Rachel Rocchio|