That is right you friendly neighborhood PTO is now officially an Amazon Smile Charity. Want to help us earn some money for field trips and class programs with your shopping? Add us as your Amazon Smile Charity and the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the Foster PTO!!! How simple is that? Go to smile.amazon.com and search for Foster PTO to add us as your charity of choice. Then just shop from smile.amazon.com and we will rake in the 0.5% on all the eligible purchases! Thanks for all your help and support!!!
We are looking for some parent volunteers to help out with our March Book Fair. This is our “By One / Get One” fair and normally the busiest of the year. It will be held March 25 – March 29 in the school library. If you are able and willing to volunteer please click here to sign up for a time slot. Thanks!
December 5, 2018
- Safety meeting to be held 12/14/2018
- Preschool drop-off procedure
- Communication – incident notification should come from administration and not students or other parents
- Robocall for absences should go out earlier
- Pennies for Patients
- Coin boxes collected through 01/04/2019
- Food drive
- Collected through Christmas break
- Table will be set up at Cookies & Cocoa
- Class with highest amount collected will win pizza party
Book Fair report
- Total $3492.77
- Goal $3800
- All for Books total $119
- To Mrs. Mac for book purchase due to difficulty in discreetly distributing books to children
- $184.64 Scholastic Dollars earned
- Fundraising addendum draft distributed for review and comment
- Comments/suggestions to Brendan prior to next school committee meeting (12/18/18)
- 5th grade GoFundMe – retroactively disbanded?
- PTO square – can it be used?
- Busing contract discussions
- Going forward, at least 2 PTO representatives present at meetings
- Notice of meeting dates at school level
Cookies and Cocoa
- Vendor Fair
- Priscilla will run point
- Mark off vendor spaces with painters’ tape
- Assign numbered space to each vendor
- Use back door for vendor set-up
Due to unforeseen circumstances tonight’s (1/9/19) PTO Meeting has been rescheduled to Wednesday, January 16th at 6:30pm. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see everyone on the 16th.
It’s that time of year again everyone… NUT SALE IS HERE! You can find a copy of the nut sale order form here. Reminder: All orders (paper or email) are due October 22nd!
This year we have added the pay by credit card feature – woo hoo! The following is the process you will need to follow if you want to pay for your nut orders with a credit card.
- Compile your order and email it to email@example.com .
- Our busy worker squirrels will confirm your order quantities and totals and will email back a personal PayPal invoice for you to complete credit card payment.
- Pick up your order on Friday, November 16th from 4-7pm at Woody Lowden!
Isn’t that simple? There will be a processing fee to pay via credit card. The fees break down as follows:
Credit card Processing Fee Schedule:
|Amount of Order||Fee|
|Up to $25.99||$1.00|
|$26.00 – $50.99||$1.50|
|$51.00 – $75.99||$2.00|
|$76.00 – $100.99||$3.00|
|$101.00 – $150.99||$4.00|
|$151.00 – $200.99||$5.50|
|$201.00 – $250.99||$7.00|
|$251.00 – $299.99||$8.50|